HDPE Woven Fabric
The HDPE woven fabrics offered by us cater to the needs of
customers based both in India and abroad. These HDPE fabrics are also cost
effective and durable in finish and are made available at competitive
price. These HDPE woven fabrics are offered in strong and economical
packaging options and ensure proper packing without any possibility of
material leakage as well as enhancing the storage life. Further, these
solutions are also flexible and strong, thus being best suited for packing
industrial & commercial products like Fertilizers, Chemicals and Food
Ask for Price
HDPE Woven Sack Fabric
We offer HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Woven Sack
Fabric in different sizes.
- The size range for bags made from tubular fabric is from minimum 24 inches (60 cm.) up to 61 inches (155 cm).
- For bags made from open width fabric (bags fabricated by L & UType stitching) the minimum width size can be of your choice and the maximum we can offer is up to 120 inches (305 to 310 cm).
- These big size bags can be used for covering big articles. Different colours of bags can be offered.
- We provide Woven Sacks in roll form only (28 (70 cm) - 60 (255 cm)).
- Material: Plastic
- Thickness: 40g/sq.m-300g/sq.m
- Size: 30cm-500cm
Ask for Price
We are successfully handling the manufacturing and
exporting demands of HDPE Wrapping Material. Being a common stretch wrap
material, these come with enhanced stretch characteristics and are also
break and puncture resistant. These wrapping materials also help in
improving stability of products/packages and are efficient in handling as
well as storage of unit loads. Further, these also provide protection
against dust and moisture as well as are tamper resistant to provide
superior secure wrapping.
- Width: 75-2000 mm
- Color: Yellow, White, Brown, Green
- Size: Customized
- Material: PE
- Usage: Diaper and sanitary backsheet
Fabrics | Vermi Bed | Irrigation Pipe | Pond
Lining | HDPE Tarps | Tarpaulins | Canvas
Fabrics | Canvas
Tarps | Tents
Home | Profile | Products | Infrastructure | Why
Lamifab | Application | Media
Gallery | Contact
Us | Enquiry